Hi Mike,

I've also considered using a separate cores in a multi tenant
application, ie a separate core for each tenant/domain. But the cores
do not suit that purpose.

If you check out documentation no real API support exists for this so
it can be done dynamically through SolrJ. And all use cases I found,
only had users configuring it statically and then using it. That was
maybe 2 or 3 cores. Please correct me if I'm wrong Solr folks.

So your better off using a single index and with a user id and use a
query filter with the user id when fetching data.

--
Regards,

Tharindu