Really great to know you were able to fire up about 100 cores. But,
when it scales up to around 1000 or even more. I wonder how it would
perform.

I have a question regarding ids i.e. the unique key. Since there is a
potential use case that two users might add the same document, how
would we set the id. I was thinking of appending the user id to the an
id I would use ex: "/system/bar.pdfuserid25". Otherwise, solr would
replace the document of one user, which is not what we want.

This is also applicable to deleteById. Is there a better way to do this?

--
Regards,

Tharindu