Um.. you could change your default clause to AND rather than or.

That should do the trick.

Matt

On 10/26/2010 2:26 PM, Dennis Gearon wrote:
Overkill?

Dennis Gearon
I can't think of a way to do it without writing new
analysis filters.

But I think you could do what you want with two filters
(this is untested):

1. An index-time filter that outputs a single token
consisting of all of the input tokens, sorted in a
consistent way, e.g.:

    "mobile with GPS" ->  "GPS mobile
with"
    "samsung android" ->  "android
samsung"

2. A query-time filter that outputs one token per input
term combination, sorted in the same consistent way as the
index-time filter, e.g.:

    "samsung andriod GPS"
-> "samsung","android","GPS",
         "android