Hey! I represent those remarks! I was on that committee (really) because I
am/was a:

   http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html#spam-fighter

  and about 20 other 'types' on that list. I'm a little bit more mature, but
only a little. White lists are the only way to go.

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
It is always a good idea to learn from your own mistakes. It is usually a
better idea to learn from others’ mistakes, so you do not have to make them
yourself. from 'http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/security/?p=4501&tag=nl.e036'

EARTH has a Right To Life,
  otherwise we all die.