Hi,

I am using multi-core tomcat on 2 servers. 3 language per server.

I am adding documents to solr up to 200 doc/sec. when updating process is
started, every thing is fine (update performance is max 200 ms/doc. with about
800 MB memory used with minimal cpu usage).

After 15-17 hours it's became so slow  (more that 900 sec for update), used
heap
memory is about 15GB, GC time is became more than one hour.

I don't know what's wrong with it? Can anyone describe me what's the problem?
Is that came from Solr or JVM?

Note: when i stop updating, CPU busy within 15-20 min. and when start updating
again i have same issue. but when stop tomcat service and start it again, all
thing is OK.

I am using tomcat 6 with 18 GB memory on windows 2008 server x64. Solr 1.4.1

thanks in advanced
Hamid