Several things:
1> Your ramBufferSizeMB is probably too large. 128M is often the
     point of diminishing returns. Your situation may be different...
2> Your logs will show you what is happening with your autocommit
   properties. If you're really sending a 200 docs/second to your index
   your commits are happening every 10 seconds. Still too fast..
3> I'd really, really, really recommend that you use a master/slave
    configuration where the slaves are your searchers and your
    master is the indexer. Really. You're really hammering your machine.
    If you separate the machines, you can turn off all of the autowarming
    etc on the indexer and control the frequency of slave updates. Really
    consider this.
4> You haven't given us any idea of the total index size.
5> I doubt separate JVMs are useful here. You're still operating on the
     same underlying hardware. Multiple cores are preferable to
     multiple JVMs almost always.

Best
Erick