Solr is downstream of what I think you want. There's nothing in Solr
that allows you to take an arbitrary page and extract specific info
from it. I suspect the Nutch folks have dealt with this kind of question,
looking over the user's list there might give some insight.

Basically, once you have the page, you extract the information to
put into your structured Solr document, "extracting the information"
is the hard part and there's nothing built into Solr that I know of
that helps with that...

Best
Erick