Based on this:

<keyword_apikey>VALID_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</keyword_apikey>

      <concept_apikey>VALID_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</concept_apikey>

      <lang_apikey>VALID_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</lang_apikey>

      <cat_apikey>VALID_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</cat_apikey>

      <entities_apikey>VALID_ALCHEMYAPI_KEY</entities_apikey>

      <oc_licenseID>VALID_OPENCALAIS_KEY</oc_licenseID>

...this can't be used unless you use some sort of processing engine?  I am
playing around with some other open source tagging software, but I have yet
to get very far.