Hi,
Please give me advise how to create custom scoring. I need to result that
documents were in order, depending on how popular each term in the document
(popular = how many times it appears in the index) and length of the
document (less terms - higher in search results).

For example, index contains following data:

ID    | SEARCH_FIELD
------------------------------
1     | Russia
2     | Russia, Moscow
3     | Russia, Volgograd
4     | Russia, Ivanovo
5     | Russia, Ivanovo, Altayskaya street 45
6     | Russia, Moscow, Kremlin
7     | Russia, Moscow, Altayskaya street
8     | Russia, Moscow, Altayskaya street 15
9     | Russia, Moscow, Altayskaya street 15/26

And I should get next results:

Query                     | Document result set
Russia                    | 1,2,4,3,6,7,8,9,5
Moscow                  | 2,6,7,8,9
Ivanovo                    | 4,5
Altayskaya              | 7,8,9,5

In fact --- it is a search for geographic objects (cities, streets, houses).
At the same time can be given only part of the address, and the results
should appear the most relevant results.

Thanks.
--
Pavel Minchenkov