i don't even know whether the regex expression that i'm using for my log is
correct or no.. i very much worried i couldn't proceed in my project already
1/3 rd of the timing is over.. please help.. this is just the first stage..
after this i have ti setup up all the log to be redirected to SYSLOG and
from there i'll send it to SOLR server.. then i have to analyse all the
data's that i obtained from DNS, DHCP, WIFI, SWITCES.. and i have to prepare
a user based report on his actions.. please help me cause the day's i have
keeps reducing.. my project leader is questioning me a lot.. pls..

-----
DINESHKUMAR . M
I am neither especially clever nor especially gifted. I am only very, very
curious.