The trick is that you can't just have a generic black box OAI-PMH provider on top of any Solr index. How would it know where to get the metadata elements it needs, such as title, or last-updated date, etc. Any given solr index might not even have this in stored fields -- and a given app might want to look them up from somewhere other than stored fields.

If the Solr index does have them in stored fields, and you do want to get them from the stored fields, then it's, I think (famous last words) relatively straightforward code to write. A mapping from solr stored fields to metadata elements needed for OAI-PMH, and then simply outputting the XML template with those filled in.

I am not aware of anyone that has done this in a re-useable/configurable-for-your-solr tool. You could possibly do it solely using the built-in Solr JSP/XSLT/other-templating-stuff-I-am-not-familiar-with stuff, rather than as an external Solr client app, or it could be an external Solr client app.

This is actually a very similar problem to something someone else asked a few days ago "Does anyone have an OpenSearch add-on for Solr?" Very very similar problem, just with a different XML template for output (usually RSS or Atom) instead of OAI-PMH.