From: Isan Fulia [mailto:isan.fu...@germinait.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2011 5:02 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Turn off caching

Hi,
My solrConfig file looks like

<config>
  <updateHandler class="solr.DirectUpdateHandler2" />

  <requestDispatcher handleSelect="true" >
    <requestParsers enableRemoteStreaming="false"
multipartUploadLimitInKB="2048" />
  </requestDispatcher>

  <requestHandler name="standard" class="solr.StandardRequestHandler"
default="true" />
  <requestHandler name="/update" class="solr.XmlUpdateRequestHandler" />
  <requestHandler name="/admin/"
class="org.apache.solr.handler.admin.AdminHandlers" />

  <queryResponseWriter  name="xslt"
class="org.apache.solr.request.XSLTResponseWriter">
  </queryResponseWriter>
 <!--config for the admin interface -->
  <admin>
    <defaultQuery>*:*</defaultQuery>
  </admin>
</config>

EveryTime I fire the same query so as to compare the results for
different
configurations , the query result time is getting reduced because of
caching.
So I want to turn off the cahing or clear the ache before  i fire the
same
query .
Does anyone know how to do it.

--