There are two distributions.

The company is Lucid Imagination. 'Lucidworks for Solr' is the
certified distribution of Solr 1.4.1, with several enhancements.

Markus refers to 'LucidWorks Enterprise', which is LWE. This is a
separate app with tools and a REST API for managing a Solr instance.

Lance Norskog

--
Lance Norskog
goks...@gmail.com