Interesting, does anyone have a summary of what techniques zoie uses to do this? I don't see any docs on the technical details.

On 3/9/2011 5:29 PM, Smiley, David W. wrote:
Zoie adds NRT to Solr:
http://snaprojects.jira.com/wiki/display/ZOIE/Zoie+Solr+Plugin

I haven't tried it yet but looks cool.

~ David Smiley
Author: http://www.packtpub.com/solr-1-4-enterprise-search-server/

On Mar 9, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Jason Rutherglen wrote:

Jae,

NRT hasn't been implemented NRT as of yet in Solr, I think partially
because major features such as replication, caching, and uninverted
faceting suddenly are no longer viable, eg, it's another round of
testing etc.  It's doable, however I think the best approach is a
separate request call path, to avoid altering to current [working]
API.