Hi Yonik,

actually some applications "misused" sorting on a multiValued field,
like VuFind. And as a matter oft fact also FAST doesn't support this
because it doesn't make sense.
FAST distinguishes between multiValue and singleValue by just adding
the seperator-FieldAttribute to the field. So I moved this from FAST
index-profile to Solr DIH and placed the seperator there.

But now I'm looking for a solution for VuFind.
Easiest thing would be to have a kind of "casting", may be for copyField.

Regards,
Bernd