Hi Bill,
yes DIH is in use.

Thanks,
Bernd

Am 17.03.2011 16:09, schrieb Bill Bell:
Do you use Dih handler? A script can do this easily.

Bill Bell
Sent from mobile

On Mar 17, 2011, at 9:02 AM, Bernd Fehling<bernd.fehl...@uni-bielefeld.de>
wrote:

Good idea.
Was also just looking into this area.

Assuming my input record looks like this:
<documents>
  <document id="foobar">
    <element name="author"><value>author_1 ; author_2 ;
author_3</value></element>
  </document>
</documents>

Do you know if I can use something like this:
<entity name="records" processor="XPathEntityProcessor"
    transformer="RegexTransformer"
<field column="author"
xpath="/documents/document/element[@name='author']/value" />
<field column="author_sort"
xpath="/documents/document/element[@name='author']/value" />
<field column="author"      splitBy=" ; " />

To just double the input and make author multiValued and author_sort a string
field?

Regards
Bernd