Hi Bryan,

how do you index your html files ? I mean do you create fields for different
parts of your document (for different stop words lists, stemming, etc) ?
with DIH or solrj or something else ?

iorixxx, could you please explain a bit more your solution, because I don't
see how your solution could give an "exact highlighting", I mean with the
different fields analysis for each fields.

I developed this week a new highlighter module which transfers the fields
highlighting to the original document (xml in my case) (I use payloads to
store offsets and lenghts of fields in the index). This way, I use the good
analyzers to do the highlighting correctly and then, I replace the different
field parts in the document by the highlighted parts. It is not finished
yet, but I already have some good results.
This is a client request too. Let me know if the iorixxx's solution is not
enought for your particular use case.

Ludovic.

-----
Jouve