Actually i m worried about the response time. i k commiting around 500
docs in every 5 minutes. as i know,correct me if i m wrong; at the
time of commiting solr server stop responding. my concern is how to
minimize the response time so user not need to wait. or any other
logic will require for my case. please suggest.

regards
jonty