Well, the original page moved to:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FieldCollapsingUncommitted

Assuming that you're using Solr 3.3 you can't get the grouped result (<lst
name="grouped">) with SolrJ.
I added grouping support to SolrJ some time ago and will be in Solr 3.4. You
can use a nightly 3.x build to use the grouping support now.
You can also use the group.main=true option, that returns a response that is
compatible with the normal search response.
However you can only use one group command per request (group.field,
group.func and group.query). Also there were
some bugs with this response format in Solr 3.3 that have been fixed and
will be included when Solr 3.4 is released.

Martijn