it's how i'm doing it now... but i'm not sure i'm placing the objects into
the right place

significant part of my code here : http://pastie.org/2448984

(i've omitted the methods implementations since are pretty long)

inside the method setLocation, i create the connection to mysql database

inside the method setFieldPosition, i create the categorization object

Then i started thinking i was creating and deleting those objects locally
everytime solr reads a document to index. So, where should i put them?
inside the tothegocustom class constructor, after the super call?

I'm asking this because i'm not sure if my custom updaterequestprocessor is
created once or for everydocument parsed (i'm still learning solr, but i
think i'm getting into it, bits per bits!)

Thanks again!