Hi All

I am trying to use FieldCollapsing feature in Solr. On the Solr admin
interface, I give "...&group=true&group.field=fieldA" and I can see grouped
results.
But, I am not able to figure out how to read those results in that order on
java.

Something like: SolrDocumentList doclist = response.getResults();
gives me a set of results, on which I iterate, and get something like
doclist.get(1).getFieldValue("title") etc.

After grouping, doing the same step throws me error (apparently, because the
returned xml formats are different too).

How can I read groupValues and thereby other fieldvalues of the documents
inside that group?

S.
--
Sowmya V.B.