Hi Erick

Yes, I did see the XML format. But, I did not understand how to read the
response using SolrJ.

I found some information about Collapse Component on googling, which looks
like a normal Solr XML results format.
http://blog.jteam.nl/2009/10/20/result-grouping-field-collapsing-with-solr/

However, this class CollapseComponent does not seem to exist in Solr
3.3. (org.apache.solr.handler.component.CollapseComponent)
was the component mentioned in that link, which is not there in Solr3.3
class files.

Sowmya.