Hi,

I've noticed that when field collapsing and faceting are both used in the
one query the facet numbers ignore the grouping. In my example I have three
documents (I have a small index for testing) and if I group on a certain
field I get two groups in the results but the facet numbers show that there
were three hits.

I understand that's a valid thing for faceting to do, I was just wondering
if there's any way to get it to do the faceting on the groups returned.
Otherwise I guess I'll need to convince the UI people to just show the
facets without the numbers.

Cheers,
Greg