I'd not make a subtaks onder SOLR-236 b/c it is related to a
completely different implementation which was never committed.
SOLR-2205 is related to general result grouping and think should be closed.
I'd make a new issue for improving the performance of
group.ngroups=true when there are a lot of unique groups.

Martijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn van Groningen