Hi,

I am new to this SOLR.I was digging data import request handler for past few
days and now i am doing some poc after i download the solr server. I do have a
table called files and i want to perform the Full import as part of POC. I
changed the data-config.xml and registered the data-config.xml at
solr-config.xml at conf/. I hit the http request for full-import. Even though
my query returns 3 rows outside the solr but it is not returning any rows
inside the import.when i see the /data-import status i do find the error
message."Indexing Failed.Rolled back all changes". after i did some digging
regarding the issue.i came to know that i missed dataimport.properties file at
conf/. Now pls help me here.

1) Can anybody send me the sample file how the dataimport.properties file
should be?
2) Even though i am not performing delta import do i need dataimport.properties
3) why i am not able to see any rows? what is the attribute i can check if the
dataimport is successful? and in which file i will find this information.i
think solr/data-import http request will help me?

Can any body help me? i know this should be a basic problem, but i am beginner.

Thanks
Raj Deep
Benefitfocus is the largest benefits technology provider in the U.S.
More than 15 million consumers, 300,000 employers and 60,000 brokers
use our cloud-based platform to shop, enroll, manage and exchange all
their benefits in one place. From consumer engagement and education
to enrollment, communication and billing, Benefitfocus is helping
companies find a better way to manage their benefits. For
more information, visit www.benefitfocus.com
Benefitfocus ­ All Your Benefits. One Place.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are for the
use of the intended individuals and may contain information that is
confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. If you are not the
intended recipient, any further use, distribution, or disclosure of this
message or attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact the sender or
bfpostmas...@benefitfocus.com
immediately and delete this message and any attachments from your system.
(01/2012)