Evictions are 0 for all cache types.

Your server max heap space with 12G is pretty huge. Which is good I think.
The CPU on my server is a 8-Core Intel i7 965.

Commit frequency is low, because shards are added and old shards exist for
historical reasons. Old shards will be then cleaned after couple of months.

I will try to add maximum 15mio per shard and see what will happen here.

This thing is, that I will add more shards over time, so that I can handle
maybe 500-800mio documents. Maybe more. It depends.