I tried the to reproduce this. However the matches always returns 4 in my
case (when using rows=1 and rows=2).
In your case the 2 documents on each core do belong to the same group,
right?

I did find something else. If I use rows=0 then an error occurs. I think we
need to further investigate this.
Can you open an issue in Jira? I'm a bit busy today. We can then further
look into this in the coming days.

Martijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,