Hi,

I am using solr dataimportHandler for doing data import. Since the amount of
data volume is large and changes frequently. I used the suggested approach
described in
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandlerDeltaQueryViaFullImport for delta
import. However I noticed that after the first full-import then second time
round when I issued the following to trigger the delta import it is doing the
full-import again. It is only during the second time the following command is
issued then it does the delta. Does anyone has the same experience and know why
it is doing that?

http://localhost:8080/solr/test_db/dataimport?command=full-import&clean=false

Also I tried to see the query used by dynamically turning on the log level to
finest using the admin but nothing was logged or displayed in the console. Is
there a way to see the query used?

In my db-data-config.xml below is what I configured.

select ma.EID as ID, ms.NAME from  table1 ms, table2 ma where ms.number is not
null and ms.number = ma.number and ('${dataimporter.request.clean}' <>
'false' or ma.lastupdatedate >TO_DATE
('${dataimporter.last_index_time}','YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS') )

Thanks