Hi sujatha,

    Basically i just want to explain the use case . The use case is
described below,

1.      Create a VM running solr, with one core per customer
2.      Index all of each customer's data (config text, metadata, etc) into
a single core
3.      Create one fake "partner" per 30 customers(a seperate column as
partner_id in the database table)
4.      Index all 30 customer's data into the "partners" view
5.      Build a simple search page on top of the system that allows users to
6.      Switch between customer or partner ID's
7.      Search various strings
8.      Receive the output from SOLR
9.      With the goal of understanding
10.      How many solr cores can we run per VM?
11.      What's the load during indexing?
12.      Invalidate and rebuild?
13.      If we run multiple concurrent queries, how badly does it impact
performance?

I am trying to create second one . Please help on the same
Thanks