Hi,

My current method of searching involes communicating to solr using python.
The clients browser communicates to the search API using jquery/json.
However, although this works, I dont like the dependancy on Javascript.

Either I can keep with this method and have a backup system in place that
works when javascript is disabled, or better yet, I can use a system that
works both with Javascript or without.

So I was thinking, instead of using the API and returning a JSON to be
interpreted by Javascript, I could create a new handler to render the search
results in the server and use POST to submit the query to the server.

So, if I wanted a fast and effiicent method of querying results from Solr
and returning the results all without Javascript enabled, what choices do I
have?

Your thoughts would be hugely appreciated because im new to this stuff.

James