Hi Mikhail,
                  You are correct.  "[+] show 6 result.."  will work but
it wouldn't suit my requirements. This is a question of user experience
right?

Imagine if the product manager comes to you and says I dont want to see
 "[+] show 6 result.." and I want the results to be diverse but should be
showed like any other search results.

I think grouping does this by two pass collection. First pass, it figures
out all the groups and then in the second  pass, it collects the results
into these groups.

Thanks,
Karthick