Hello all!

I already posted this question to Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12027451/solr-net-query-argumentexception-in-windows-forms) but as is, either my question is too specific or just too trivial. I don't know. But maybe I'm just trying to put the cart before the horse.

I have a C# Windows Forms application up and running. It uses the Lucene.Net Library with which I created a Lucen index (off of a Postgres-database). There are some articles which have more than one value, so I decided to take numeric fields into account and used them in my application as:

|  var  valueField=  new  NumericField(internalname,  Field.Store.YES,  true);
 valueField.SetDoubleValue(value);
 doc.Add(valueField);

|I can open my Lucene index in Luke and see all those nice fields I made, so there should be no problem with the index; plus: my application searches and displays the result sets of the lucene index quite fine.|
So I thought about trying Solr and read that I could use the Lucene index at hand - I just had to edit the schema.xml file from Solr, which I did. For the numeric field variables of the Lucene index I read somewhere that I have to use TrieFields, so I updated my schema.xml as follows:

|<fieldType name="tdouble"  class="solr.TrieDoubleField"  precisionStep="0"
omitNorms="true"  positionIncrementGap="0"/>
[...]
<field name="LuminaireId"  type="string"  indexed="true"  stored="true"/>
<field name="LampCount"  type="tdouble"  multiValued="true"  indexed="true"  stored="true"
required="false"/>
[...]

For those fields, which use the numeric field I had the TrieDoubleField of Solr in mind and changed them. Firing up Solr on Tomcat and hitting it with a search query as "LampCount:1" returned all the right documents. But the xml-output always says:

|<arr name="LampCount">
<str>ERROR:SCHEMA-INDEX-MISMATCH,stringValue=1</str>
</arr>

This could be the problem why my C# application is not running properly (using the solrnet library as the brigde between Solr instance and application) and always throws an ArgumentException when hitting my solrnet implementation with:

|  var  results=  solr.Query("LampCount:1");

But first things first: I'm not sure why there is this Index-Mismatch and how to solve it -maybe I just didn't understand the explanation of TrieFields or the port from NumericFields?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Greetings from Germany,

Petra