Hi,

I'm using Solr 4.0-BETA and trying to import a CSV file as follows:

curl http://localhost:8080/solr/<core>/update -d overwrite=false -d
commit=true -d stream.contentType='text/csv;charset=utf-8' -d
stream.url=file:///dir/file.csv

I have 2 tomcat servers running on different machines and a separate
zookeeper quorum (3  zoo servers, 2 on same machine).  This is a 1
shard core, replicated to the other machine.

It seems that for a 255K line file I have 170 docs on the server that
issued the command, but on the other, the index seems to grow
unbounded?

Has anyone been seen this, or been successful in using the CSV import
with solrcloud?

Cheers,
Dan