Hi,

This appears to happen in trunk too.

It appears that the add command request parameters get sent to the
nodes. If I comment these out like so for add and commit:

core/src/java/org/apache/solr/update/processor/DistributedUpdateProcessor.java

-      params = new ModifiableSolrParams(req.getParams());
+      //params = new ModifiableSolrParams(req.getParams());
+      params = new ModifiableSolrParams();

This things work as expected.

Otherwise params like stream.url gets sent to the replicant nodes
which causes failure if the file is missing, or worse repeatedly
importing the same file if exists on a replicant.

This might not be the right thing to do? ... what should be sent here
for a streaming CSV import?

Dan