I used the admin/analysis page (great tip, I had never used it before - thank
you!) and it seems to me that the DoubleMetaphone filter converts "Hågen" to
both "JN" and "KN".  Will that crash the Solr analysis if I try to include this
filter in the multiterm-analysis?

Do you know where I can find out more about combining wildcard and fuzzy in the
same query?  When you say you don't think it is possible, do you mean it is not
implemented in Solr today, or it can't be implemented because it is technically
impossible or functionally doesn't make sense? :)

I wrote in an answer to Otis that I'd like to try to combine fuzzy with Ngram
as well.  Do you know if that is possible and makes any sense?

Thanks to everyone for quick and good answers, I really appreciate it!

Regards, Hågen