Hello,

I am running a Solr instance (4.0), without invoking anything about
zookeeper and solrcloud, as a standalone server on a machine.

then for testing Solr 5x trunk, i have set 2 Solr (5x) instances, running
with -DzkHost= someaddress:port

and when i check zookeeper logs, i can see that the standalone Solr(4.0) is
also detected, and although there is nothing indexed on the last two which
are in cloud, a search query returns results from the standalone Solr...

I am using basic configs from SolrCloud wiki, except showing an external
Zookeeper server rather than embedded one into Solr..

can anyone explain why I am able to see my standalone solr in cloud and why
my search queries returning results?

i am totally confused

-----
Zeki ama calismiyor... Calissa yapar...