Hi,

My schema file is here http://pastebin.com/ArY7xVUJ

Query (name:'ian paisley') returns ~ 3000 results
Query (name:'paisley, ian') returns ~ 250 results - That is how the name is
stored, so is returning just the results with that person.

I need all variations to return 250 results

Query (name:*ian paisley*) returns ~ 8000 results - but acceptable as I
know it has a wild card.

Thanks