Hi,

I have just setup my first Solr 4.0 instance and have added about one million
documents. I would like to access the raw data stored in the index. Can
somebody give me a starting point how to do that?

As a first step, a simple dump would be absolutely ok. I just want to play
around and do some static offline analysis. In the long term, I probably would
like to implement custom search components to enrich my search results. So if
there's no export for raw data, I would be happy to learn how to implement
custom handlers and/or search components. Some guidance where to start would be
very appreciated.

kind regards,
Achim