Hi Otis,

Since currently we are planning for only one slave  due to cost
considerations, can we have an ELB fronting the master and slave for HA.

   1. All index requests will go to the master .
   2. Slave replicates  from master .
   3. Search request can go either to master /slave via ELB.

is that resonable   HA for search ?

Regards
Sujatha

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Otis Gospodnetic <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com