Guys,

Getting results to return with higher or lower precedence has to do with
relative scores.

For example

I want exact match to be scored highest and then text matching. You
generally use a copyField into 2 or more fields and set up different
fieldType and then boost one field over the other.

So for exact match I would setup lowercase fieldtype and the other would be
text.

Then I would also boost each like: field1^1 fields2^.1