Actually, I found it very hard to figure out the exact Jar
requirements for SolrJ. I ended up basically pointing at expanded
webapp's lib directory, which is a total overkill.

Would be nice to have some specific guidance on this issue.

Regards,
   Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)