the hard commit is set to about 20 minutes, while ram buffer is 256Mb.
We will add more frequent hard commits without refreshing the searcher, that
for the tip.

from what I understood from the code, for each 'add' command there is a test
for a 'delete by query'. if there is an older dbq, it's run after the 'add'
operation if its version > 'add' version.
in my case, there are a lot of documents to be inserted, and a single large
DBQ. My question is: shouldn't this be done in bulks? Why is it necessary to
run the DBQ after each insertion? Supposedly there are 1000 insertions it's
run 1000 times.