Each day the index grows by ~250 MB; however I am anticipating that this
growth will slow down because there will be repetitions (just a guess). Its
not the order of growth but limitation of our infrastructure. Basically a
budgetary constraint :-)

Apparently there seems to be no problem than disk space. So we will go
ahead with the idea of stored fields.