OK thanks. So I guess I will set up my own "normal" webserver and have the solr
server a sort of private web-based API (or possibly a front-end that, when a
user clicks on a search result link, just redirects the user to my "normal" web
server that has the related file). That's easy enough. If that's not how solr
is supposed to be used, please feel free to let me know. Thanks!