Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2013 9:23 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Calculating Solr document score by ignoring the  field.

I am passing boost value (via nutch) and i.e boost =0.0.
But my question is why Solr is showing me score = 0.0 when my boost (index
time boost) = 0.0 ?
Should not Solr calculate its documents score on the basis of TF-IDF ? And
if not how can I make Solr to only consider TF-IDF while calculating
document's score ?

Regards,
Khan