On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 6:29 AM, It-forum <it-fo...@meseo.fr> wrote:

> However when i use edimax query with the following details, I'm not able
> to retreive the field "tag". And it seems that it is not taken in match
> score too.

You seem to have two problems here. One not matching (use debug flags for
that) and one "not retrieving". But what do you mean by not retrieving? By
default all the fields are returned regardless of the query. So if you are
getting it in one but not in another you might be either getting different
documents without that field populated or you have explicitly mis-defined
which fields to return (with 'fl' parameter).

Regards,
   Alex.

- Time is the quality of nature that keeps events from happening all at
once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD book)