Hello,

I am curious about the "Deleted Docs:" statistic on the solr/#/collection1
Overview page. Does Solr remove docs while indexing? I thought it only did
that when Optimizing, however my instance had 726 Deleted Docs, but then
after adding some documents that number decreased, eventually to 18 Deleted
Docs.

I understood these Deleted Docs are from situations where two docs have the
same UniqueKey. However my data had way more deleted docs than I expected.
I was using a data-generated uniquekey, when I changed to using the UUID
generator there were 0 deleted docs. But I just wanted to double check, are
there any other cases which would create a Deleted Doc?

Thanks so much!! :)
Katie