Hi Roman,

What  version and config of SOLR does the tool expect?

Tried to run, but got:

**ERROR**
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 1390, in <module>
    main(sys.argv)
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 1296, in main
    check_prerequisities(options)
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 351, in check_prerequisities
    error('Cannot contact: %s' % options.query_endpoint)
  File "solrjmeter.py", line 66, in error
    traceback.print_stack()
Cannot contact: http://localhost:8983/solr

complains about URL, clicking which leads properly to the admin page...
solr 4.3.1, 2 cores shard

Dmitry