I am using Solr 4.4 version with SolrCloud on Windows machine.
Somehow i am not able to share schema between multiple core.

My solr.xml file look like:-
<solr>
<str name="shareSchema">${shareSchema:true}</str>
<solrcloud>
<str name="hostContext">${hostContext:SolrEngine}</str>
<int name="hostPort">${tomcat.port:8080}</int>
<int name="zkClientTimeout">${zkClientTimeout:15000}</int>
</solrcloud>

I have used core.properties file for each core. One of the core (say
collection1) contains schema.xml file and rest will having all the config
file excluding schema.xml.

core.properties file contains
name=<corename>

After deployment
I am getting following error

collection2:
org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Error loading schema resource schema.xml

Please note that i have provided shareSchema=true in solr.xml file.

Please let me know if anything is missing.
Any pointer will be helpful.

Thanks,
Dharmendra Jaiswal