On 10/7/2013 6:02 AM, Dharmendra Jaiswal wrote:
I am using Solr 4.4 version with SolrCloud on Windows machine.
Somehow i am not able to share schema between multiple core.

If you're in SolrCloud mode, then you already *are* sharing your schema. You are also sharing your configuration. Both of them are in zookeeper. All collections (and all shards within a collection) which use a given config name are using the same copy.

Any copies of your config/schema that might be on your disk are *NOT* being used. If you are starting Solr with any bootstrap options, then the config set that is in zookeeper might be getting overwritten by whats on your disk when Solr restarts, but otherwise SolrCloud *only* uses zookeeper for config/schema. The bootstrap options are meant to be used once, and I actually prefer to get SolrCloud operational without using bootstrap options at all.

Thanks,
Shawn